The ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Planting Tool is a tool that won’t collect dust in your shed. Year-round Application: A long handled bulb planter for spring and fall bulbs. A lawn and sod plugger for planting and transplanting creeping-type grass (Not Recommended for St. Augustine Grass). A weeder for deep taproot weeds like wild onions, thistles and dandelions. A planting tool for annuals, ground covers, vegetables and plants sold in flats and trays. A soil sampler probe for soil testing. Also makes a great drip edge fertilizing tool for your trees. Made in the USA of durable all welded carbon steel and a powder coat finish.
ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Planting Tool
- WATCH OUR VIDEO – Click the video below to see the ProPlugger in action.
- PLANT LIKE A PRO – Step, twist, pull and you’re ready to plant. Dig 2 and 1/8 inch diameter planting holes quickly, one after another, from a comfortable standing position. Soil gets stored in the tool as you work and empties by turning the tool upside down. Depth Rings allow you to consistently dig perfect planting holes at 2 inch, 4 inch and even 6 inch deep. Avoid digging in dry or overly saturated soil.
- MULTI-USE GARDEN TOOL – Plant your garden favorites. Spring and fall bulbs, annuals, ground covers, vegetables and more. Makes a great lawn and sod plugger (Not Recommended for St. Augustine Grass), weeding tool, soil sample tool and drip-edge fertilizing tool.
- TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF PLANTING – The ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Planting Tool allows you to work from a standing position, saving your back and knees. Comfortable, sturdy hand grips are helpful for seniors or those with mild arthritis.
- MADE IN THE USA of durable all welded carbon steel.